Just a reminder that if you are jointing us on 2 Dec for lunch at Sheep Hied, send your menu choices to Sue G by this Friday (23rd Nov).
Ho ho ho all
It’s nearly time to kick off the festive season with the traditional yomp up Arthur’s Seat following by a late lunch at the Sheep Hied in Duddingston. The sharp-eyed amongst you will have spotted that I am not Bill. I am Bill’s not-so-glamorous assistant this year, sending out the details and co-ordinating names and menu choices 🙂
I’m afraid I lack Bill’s literary flair so you’ll just have to make do with the basic essentials from me.
The game plan:
- The date for your diary is Sunday 2 December
- From 10am – drinks, cakes and silly hats at the cafe at Holyroodhouse.
- 11.30am – head up Arthur’s seat for a singing and refreshments (BYO fizz or hip flasks)
- 1pm(ish) – skittles and pre-lunch merriment at the Sheep Hied in Duddingston
- 2.30pm(ish) – three course lunch at Sheep Hied
- After lunch, the usual dispersal into town for those who want to continue festivities at the German market or at a hostelry.
You’re free to join and leave at any time. If you want to join us for lunch – I need you confirm WITH YOUR MENU CHOICES by Friday 23 November. I’ll be confirming numbers that night.
Sheep Hied Festive Menu
Just let me now and let’s get Xmas 2018 started!!